Raising a functional family takes a tremendous amount of energy and effort, extended over a long period of time. Without that, the local community wouldn’t function.
- Investing in the Next Generation
- Combining Family and Ministry
- Investing Time and Attention
- Putting Your Heart Into It
- The Importance of Mealtimes in Family Life
- Focusing Only on the Most Important Things
- Setting Priorities
- Growing Healthy Children
- Constantly Traveling But Always at Home
- Family in Ministry — A Contradiction?
- Planning and Time Management — Keys to Juggling Family, Ministry, and Profession
- Investing in our children and helping to shape the next generation has long-term consequences and this task will have a more lasting effect than any other tasks we might have.
- Our call to ministry continues even when we have started a family and have children, but we need to make some adjustments.
- Different phases in the family require flexibility and adaptability.
- A full “love tank” results in a sense of security and balance.
- Show genuine interest and give undivided attention to your children.
- An English proverb: “Children spell love: T-I-M-E.”
- Looking after the well-being of the family team members is one of our most important tasks.
- What promises the highest yield from your life investment?