Families who know God and live together with Him have the potential to lead better lives and be more successful in their relationships.
- God Is the Foundation of Family
- Family Deeply Influences One’s Worldview
- Faith Must Be Practical
- God Was Like a Family Member for Me
- Good Family Traditions Are Valuable
- Tell the People That Jesus Loves Them Very Much!
- Living in Community
- A clearly defined set of values provides security.
- What we experience in our early years becomes like a pair of glasses through which we observe life.
- God has no grandchildren, only children.