A vision is a dream that should not remain a dream, but a goal we’re willing to give our all for. Everything is determined by the final destination. In order to get ‘somewhere’, it’s important to have long-term goals.
- Without a Vision
- Vision for Our Marriage
- Becoming a Strong Team
- Relationship is More Important than Ministry
- Regular Communication
- Vision for Our Children
- Many Steps Lead to the Goal
- What We Want to Be Known For as a Family
- Evaluation and Review
- Don’t Quit – Keep Playing!
- “A man reaps what he sows.” Gal. 6:7b
- A good marriage doesn’t just fall from heaven.
- Goals require decisions and consistent step-by-step application.
- Evaluated experience is the the best teacher.