How can we do justice to Jesus’ commission (Matthew 28) when we have a family and a responsibility for our children?
- Discipling the Nations
- Discipleship Happens in the Context of Primary Relationships
- Family Life Has Long-Term Implications
- Pioneering, Mobility, Flexibility, and Cultural Identity – The Blessings and Challenges
- Living in an International Community
- A Healthy Family Creates Energy
- A Healthy Family Functions as a Team
- Clearly Defined Rules and Consequences
- Called to Ministry as a Whole Family
- Training the Family Team Including the Children
- Recognizing and Cultivating Gifts and Callings
- Praying for One Another
- School and Sports – A Stepping Stone into the Culture
- Growing Up as a “Missionary Kid“
- Learning from Mistakes
- Linking the Generations
- Loving Relationships – Not Just Ideas
- God has a special task for each family.
- When we discover cracks in the foundation of our family, we can either ignore them or take those things to God and work them through.
- A family needs to be healthy in its core in order to be able to bless others.
- Communication and time together are keys to family team unity.
- We need clearly defined rules that reflect our values.
- Children want strong parents.
- The gospel becomes flesh and blood as we relate to our spouse and children.
- Success depends on how well the team is trained.